What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Friday, October 13, 2006
Friday the 13th!
it has been a long long long time since i update my blog... have been too bz recently. Just got back from Bali but yet to upload the pictures yet. I also got my new black stylo milo car, Toyota Wish! haven't got chance to take a pic of it. I will upload it together with the bali trip photos in my site soon!

Didn't realise that today is friday the 13th until my pal msg me to tell me. hehe. Actually i don't really believe in it la... but... but.. better to be safe than sorry right? hehe. Have a great day ahead! Take care n mizz ya.

Cheers!