What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, March 13, 2006
Monday Bluez....
Back to work.. haizz.. sianz.... so fast.. the weekend has past.. But one thing good is.. my dear is back from Mt Ophir!!! hehehe.. I think it is a very very tedious climb man.. His legs muscle cramp.. fingers also ganna cut.. see liao.. also heart pain!!! Ask me to climb the Tinggi there.. i already want to die liao.. Somemore this is worst than that many many times!! He also tell me... they have to bathe in the stream... and SHIT there too!! then when he shit.. the fish is snatching to eat it loh!!! wah liao.. damn er xin!! Luckily the fish didn't bite his butt! HAHA! but the fish bite his toe.. hahaha must be he step onto a fish then the fish take revenge! HAHAHA. Although the climb is tough.. the scenery is fantastic! I saw the pictures.. how i wish i was with him there to enjoy the sun rise and breeze.. The wind is damn freezing cold too! I think i will be shivering up there.. must wear those winter clothes liao.. HAHAHA. I think must be the high altitude and the tedious climb.. he is a bit sick now... Hope he get well soon!

Look at him! Braving the cold with no clothes on loh!


A Heart shape keychain he bought for me at Mt Ophir