What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Brand new start..
Life is pretty exciting for me these past few weeks... I managed to hand in my resignation letter to my boss... something which i have long to do for the last 2 years.. I found another better job at tiong bahru.. although the salary is slightly lesser, i would think the career prospect in this company will be better than my current one. Better work hard now so that i can earn more $$$.. no more slacking.. no more lazy jo.. hahaha.. Something that i have to get use to is.... Must wear slightly formal!!!! wah liao.. in my cupboard.. all tshirt... jeans.. mini skirt.. Must start to do some shopping a bit.. hehehe. Must make investment to get returns. HAHA. I think everyone wants to see me in that outfit. HAHA. Office JO hor.. don't play play. hahaha. A bit excited to work in the new company.. new colleagues.. new environment.. Dunno i can interact with them a not.. cos me a bit antisocial. :) No more driving to work... taking MRT.. have to squeeze with the rest.... Heng.. not very far from my house.. hehe a few stops only. (shit.. i still can't imagine myself in that situation.. too office liao!!!) Wish me all the best ya.. hhahaha

Oh yeah.. last weekend.. went Pulau Tinggi to dive.. Overall quite an okie trip ba.. The first trip i go with my dear... Is good to go diving with him.. Looking forward to dive with him more often.. just looking forward to spent more time with him.. Beside diving at Tinggi.. we went trekking too!! went to see the mini waterfall.. Climb a bit.. me out of breath liao... Then somemore... go there feed mosquito lo!!! haha. The water is very very cooling! Excellent place to dip when u r very very hot!