What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Long weekend
long weekend pass too fast already. didn't have time to relax myself, then now back to work already. i am feeling the blues today although today is tuesday. Guess always after a short holiday, back to work is the most sianz....

I went to Batam for a short break, erm.. didn't really enjoy the trip cos nothing much for me to enjoy!! Although the hotel was quite nice, but then.. nothing to do.. didn't shop much cos no shops to shop! went to eat the seafood but then food sux. somemore got mosquito!!! KAOZ! hate mosquito!! can't even have a proper meal, just keep on concentrating on the mosquito. hehehhe

aiyah.. "mai hiam buey pai.. ai hiam jiu gana sai" we did enjoy the laughter though. hehehe.

today work suz to the max! cannot tahan.. I only have 2 hands!!! keep on asking me.. you do this already do that already??? kaoz... can't see isiisit !!! i am bz!!! haiz... me damn tired of working man... anyone want maid????