What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Please stop the time...
someone please help me stop the time... I need time....

no time to do my assignment..
no time to enjoy my life..
no time to cuddle with my dear bf Ryan
no time to accompany lucky..
no time to sleep.. (thats why now 1:30am already, i am still awake)
no time to do my work..
no time to update my blog..
no time to go shopping..
no time to play..
no time to go for lectures (erm.. excuse to skip? haha)
no time to do eSystem for Sunny cove (Thomas chasing me liao!!)
no time to Jian Fei!! (need to go on diet soon)
no time to excerise..
no time to go my granny house.. (feeling guilty liao)
no time to go develop photos..
no time to pay my bills.. (final reminder already come liao!!)
no time to tok cok with my friends..
no time to qu ai JO..

I need time!!! Someone just help me... zzzzzzzzzz too tired liao... zzzzzzzzzzzz