What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!

Previous Posts

Links
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
COLD SORES
Yo once again!
I am back from diving, it is been almost a week. Still can't forget the beautiful beach and clear greenish blue crystal water. Hehehe. For those who haven't scuba dive, comm'on! get a life man! hehehhe. It is really fantastic man! really can forget all the stress and worries you have in Singapore!

After 2 days i am back from Dayang......I got cold sore! wah liao..!!! cannot tahan... ON MY FACE!!! sianz man....hate it....so ugly... everywhere i go..pple see see see..... Especially when i went orchard on sunday..kaoz.. instead of shopping... people keep looking at my face. so uncomfortable! can't even enjoy shopping at all, totally no mood! But later at night, i went IMM. I feel more comfortable, as maybe there got more auntie auntie..so no pple really care about my face. HAHHA

Hope that my cold sore will recover soon and i can go diving again! hahhahahha. Hope that my friends can join me on the next dive trip..... still psychoing them.... hehhee.

Till then, take care! Drink more water..... hhaha