What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Thursday, April 21, 2005
my deepest condolence
today is quite a okie day for me. Done my office work and also slack a bit. But i feel very bored in office cos my colleague was not in office. A very saddening news from her is her mother passed away yesterday. When i received the sms, i was like stunned. On monday, just heard that her mother admitted to hospital, the next day, her mother life ended. Even though, i do not know her mother personally, but i feel very sad and shocked. I can't imagine what if that happens on me. I hate to feel sad. Life and death is part and parcel of life. WHY? why it must be part and parcel leh??? I would rather everyone die on the same day, in that way, no one will be sad at all. I will be going to the wake tomo, hope that she will take it easy which i know it won't be easy for her. Actually i don't really like to go the wake cos the place is full of saddness and seeing people cry will make me cry too... But since she is my best colleague, i will go and pay respect to her mother. (must be brave!)

So everyone, cherish your life and your loved ones as life is so fragile. Enjoy your life to the fullest while you still can. (the best is quit my job and relax, but who support me??? any takers?)