What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!

Previous Posts

Links
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
First blog
YO!

This is my first blog. Actually previously i think that blogging is a very lame thing to do.. But since..i am a lame person i should do things that are lame.. HAHAHA.

Recently have been so stressed up with many things especially my TMA!!! In case you don't know what is TMA, it means... Tutor Marked Assignment. I hate TMA, especially those questions which required you to write an essay of a few thousands words. KAOZ. Although i have a lot of crap...but then how to write crap down? if i write crap...i will get crap result. SIANZ....

I went to visit a fortune teller last sunday. He is damn accurate. He say that i have too many commitments already. Need to arrange them properly and ask me to relax..don't be too tense up. I also lack of confidence in myself. haiz... Sad case man..I also have a weak heart.. so you people better be careful..don't make me angry hor...later i got heart attack ar...HAHHAHA! Overall, i just need to relax myself. So the medication i need is SCUBA DIVING!

So excited to go diving tomorrow!! even though i am sick..hopefully i will get well before i leave. I will be leaving Singapore tomo night to Dayang. Taking my Open water n Advanced course with Sunny Cove (http://www.sunnycove.com.sg). If you guys interested in diving, make sure you contact me, confirm will give you a good rate and of course excellent service! Okie. will update when i am back from Dayang with fantastic experiences and photos! till then, Take care!

Cheers!