What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, April 11, 2005
a client that has no brain
i am here again to vent my anger.. hehehe. thought that this weekend can relax and read my psychology book to prepare my assignment BUT then got one this idiot and stupid client keep on bugging me(erm.. webideas company) to do his website for him. He is a very cheapskate and irriating with no common sense guy. He expect me to do his website within one day including the design! SIAO man!! He want ar... i can... those simple website template. THEN he say he don't want. KAOZ.... pay me so little, want this want that. in this world where got this type of lobang one...

Since i am a very kind hearted person.. i agreed to do his website for him and pass it to him within 3 days. After doing it, he again want this change that change. Do until i so pek cek!!! really feel like slapping him and scold him upside down.

One very lame thing is... his company help people to design website and do hosting for people BUT!!!... his website need WE all to design for him and need WE to host it for him. HOW LAME!!! Lamest lamer man!

This type of customer i rather don't want to accept! What a bad luck to have this type of customer!

My work life damn bad man.. I need to be a tai tai in future. (RYAN got see it a not. Heehee) or maybe just be a diving instructor. I need a relax life with no stress! Me too stress liao until my cold sore haven't full recover yet!!! how to go for next dive trip!!