What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Long weekend (Vesak Day)
finally tomo we are going to tioman!!! Tiffany must be very excited to go since this is her first time going to dive in the open sea. I am also very excited cos i am going as a DMT!! (Divemaster Trainee). Must assist my instructor Thomas Koh! hopefully nothing will go wrong and everything will be very smooth. hehehe..

this whole week, very very bored for me.. My manager ask me to attend this IT Security Training. Don't even understand anything but still manage to do the steps though. Since my manager ask me to come one... i took cab to and fro for this whole week and claim from my company. HAHA. almost spent around 80 bucks for the cab fare. Siong man... Can't imagine if i take cab everyday to work. Suspose to come for training tomo also but then i give an excuse that i have yoga lesson tomo. hehhe. Heng... can escape.. cannot tahan.. is like a torture to me.. everyone in the training all nerd nerd one... big gap between me and them.. cannot manage to communicate with them. hehhee

Tonight must go home and pack my bag already. I also going to buy bikini tonight.. hopefully i can find a suitable one.. not too ex.. i no money liao!!!!!!!!

Update you guys when i am back from tioman!