What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Thursday, May 12, 2005
long time no blog liao
It has been a long time since i write my blog. too bz already. Just finish 2 of my TMA! finally can rest a bit. But next week got to start on my psychology TMA or else sure cannot finish one. Haiz.. Torturing man.. Totally difference from poly days....

Tomo i will be going to Dayang to do my rescue course.. actually damn scared... cause i know my physical limits... hard to tow one person and at the same time give rescue breath to the victim.. somemore have to remove the victim BCD. wah piangz...must do so many things at one time leh... hopefully i can pass.. *pray*

I bought a jet fin and LED C8 Torch. exciting!! can use new things!! hopefully i can buy more n more equipments dun like the feeling of using rental equipments.. hehhehee. I guess this trip will be fun although i am quite stress about it. hehhehe

cant wait for vesak day to go diving with tiff! delpin? hahhaa. confirm fun!!!