What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Friday, May 27, 2005
blog by demand
me back from Tioman!!! erm.. actually back for almost a week liao.. People keep on asking me why i haven't update my blog.. hahhaa. Aiyah.. me very busy leh... got a lot of office things waiting for me to do. especially with those unkind colleagues i have in office make my life even worst. sob sob.. poor me..

Tioman is one good place to dive man! facilities is better than dayang. but just that it take quite long before you reach a dive site. 1 hour boat journey! hehhee. The visibility was not very good but still manage to see. This trip was not a lesiure trip for me, i was attached as a Divemaster Trainee.

On the second night, i was leading the night dive.. not very good.. people say i machiam leading a dragon dance group. hahaha. go left u turn go right u turn... train for water dragon dance competition! HAHAHA! dun play play hor. hahahhaa. We also went wreck diving, quite impressive. Can see a lot of fishes swimming inside the wreck. But if the visibility is good and not much sandstorm, the experience is lagi best!

Overall, quite a good trip not much hipcups just that one of diver dislocate his left arm!! but he manage to locate back his arm and dive the next day. SkillZ man!!

Congras to Tiff also! She is now a Advanced Open Water diver!! dun siao siao ar.. hehehe.. Next time must go lesiure diving together!!