What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Pictures taken during BBQ (moon cake festival)
A great time to spent this festival with my family!!
Huarry!! Swimming time! Smile!

wahahaha!!! water so so cold!!!

What u trying to do? (Stunned face) ni zai pai wo ma?

Hao lo.. ai pai na li jiu pai na li..


Another pose for u to pai la..
Another cutie pose..

faster take.. i am out of breath!!!

Cheeze!!!

See my new hairstyle.. dun play play ar..

Heehee.. dun splash water on my face le..

I know i look cute my new hairstyle..


Hungry liao la.. eat my fist first..

BBQ Time! Twist!!

Yummy food! one small table for so many of us..


wah.. everyone like so bz lo.

everyone starting to feel full le.. slow down the eating pace le..

Moon cake festival cannot lack of firecrackers! (erm.. replace by sparkles) So loud!!

Youngest Daddy?

Youngest mum?

Happy Family! =)