What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
OMG!! School starts on 1st Feb!!
Wah LIAO!!! Got my Freaking Timetable today and found out that the first lecture is on 1st Feb!!! SO fast lo!!! Chinese New Year havne't over... must study liao... why can't they just let us rest awhile more man...... haiz.... And guess what... the most saddening thingy is.. My lesson is on every Wed and Friday!!! FRIDAY BURN man!!!! If got diving... then must skip lesson liao... wah piangz!!! Can't take it!!!

Suck lo.... school.... study.... damn.. Help.. i will be complaining about my assignment again.. very very very soon..... hahaha!

Today going out again! Hopefully is just WINDOW Shopping!!! hahaha. Don't care.. i am going to pscyho pple to buy many many things today. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P