What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Its Time....
Hello everyone!! This is the first post in 2006! Opps.. I haven't wish everyone yet.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope that everyone is doing great and enjoying this brand new year!! For these past few days, it has been raining like cats and dogs man! and Finally the sun is out!!! Missed the sun.. but today i sort of scold the sun for being so hot.. cannot tahan it!! hehehe.. especially when my car aircon broke down again!! went to do it up today at the workshop(which is at tampiness lo... super duper far lo) and the problem is the bloody idiot fan motor!! haiz... Spent again another $230 on my car... wah liao.. really broke man.. wonder how i can survive man... maybe must go beg for food liao.. or eat grass.. =p Don't worry if i ask you to go out.. i won't ask you to treat me de.. maybe will just steal some food from you only. HAHAHA!

Life for me since 1st Jan 2006 till now.. has not been smooth.. too little UPs and too much DOWNs... I have been hurt so much and i finally decided to stand up and face this shit. i have been pushing around by people.. doing stuffs for people.. listening to people.. I know i am too soft hearted and too emotional and that's why i will come to this stage... I can't blame no one but myself...

I decided to take a break from everything.. give myself time to think about the things.. I don't wish to hurt anyone..but i know i did... Me know that it is tough but i will try my best.. i want to be fair to everyone.. I am actually scared to make any decision.. How?!? Why is my life that complicated?

I really miss u all...