What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, January 23, 2006
Shopping Is Good!! I Feel Happy!!
Yo!! Everyone... Finally i feel happy and great!!! I can smile, talk cok and even laugh! HAHA! Not that my problems are solve....(they are never ending man..) But I went shopping with JT today!! wah liao.. we two cannot go shopping together man.. She keep on encouraging me to buy stuffs!! Then i also keep on psycho her to buy also.. cannot only i buy mah.. not fair right.. in the end.. She spent $107.40 while me spent $106.50! HAHA.. she spent $0.90 more than ME!!! i feel less guilty. =p hahahaha!! Take a look at what i buy!!


Pinky Nike Shoe!!!!!! Look at the heart... So sweet right? hahaha Cost me $70.. I find it quite a good deal man. I sort of fall in love with this shoe when i first saw it at Suntec City Nike shop.. The first thing i step into the sports shop in queensway.. I saw this SHOE! MY LOVE.. HAHAHA

Take a look. Stylo and Unique Shape Specs. JT choose it for me de.. Good Taste man. But the man help me to adjust the nose thingy until very long loh... finally.. Can liao.. Maybe i got crooked nose ba. HAHA. Cost me... $14!! Quite cheap rite! Actually $15 one.. but the guy say.. "You seem like nice guy.. I give u special price... $14!" HAHA (Russel Peter?)


Another Sunglasses that i bought!!! Dunno why also.. must be JT la.. Pscyho me.. But this specs is damn nice also! If i never buy.. my mind will sure keep on thinking of it. HAHA. Orange Specs hor.. Stylo Milo! Hor... Very sunny looking right? HAHA. Look a bit retro also. Cost me...$18. Usual price $19.90... got 10% discount! wooHoo!


Last but not least... I got myself a belt!!! JT la.. Didn't intent to buy one... then got promotion.. buy 2 at a cheaper price.. so get myself one loh.. the price i would consider.. VERY DIRT Cheap. HAHAHA.. Guess.??? Hahahaa. $4.50 lo!! hehhee. Cheap and nice!

Oh man.. I feel broke.. Feeling guilty liao.. HAHAHA.. But aiyah.. never mind lar.. Make myself happy once in awhile.. should be ok right? HAHA.. I deserve a break man... Who want to go shopping???? I can accompany you... but..... DUN PSYCHO me to buy anymore liao.. HAHA!! is enough liao! Oh yeah.. i still got one new Shoe that JT n Tiff got me as a Bday present....... Orange again!!! Orange Funky Crocs Shoe!! It look small... becos i got small FEET! like that people steal my shoe also useless... cos they can't fit in it! =p Bleah!