What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
what will happen next???? You Decide.
A very Good morning to everyone!! Today is Wednesday!! Finally Mid of the week!! just can't wait for Friday to reach. hehhe. Feeling a bit too tired to work already... Guess must be the "exciting" weekend i had that cause me to be that tired.. Hehehe..

Don't worry, my dear friends.. i am okie.. hopefully will be better than before. Really thanks for the love, care and concern you guys shown me.. I am really grateful to each and every one of you!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

This phrase, "in a relationship, it takes 2 hands to clap" i have been hearing it a lot of times this week!!!! hahaha.. sometime we use this phrase to say to others.. but when actually things happen on you.. will you give the other person the chance to do the clapping? No use if one hand is trying very hard.. and the other hand is not doing anything.. In time to come, the other hand which is trying so hard, gets too tired and give up...

Time and patience is what i can give now, I will try to tolerate the Shit he is giving me also.. I am even trying to blend in with his friends... but he flatly reject me.. telling me i cannot go.. haiz... Disappointed i am... but never mind.... i think everyone knows also that i have already gave in and tried my best.. so it is up to You my dear to decide. or Maybe i should listen to some friends and be back Single! ... hehehe.

What will happen next??? (wah.. like machiam drama serial like that. Watch out for next episode... Hahaha! )