What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, January 16, 2006
everything is clear
Finally.... things have been cleared...... The day i have been waiting for a long long time... but i didn't know that it will be that hurting... not becos i have to make a decision.. but i knew things that i didn't even expected!!

The person whom i trusted even when people tell me negative things about him, really really disappoint me to the max... I am not sad that i am not with him together.. but i am just sad why he is like that? How can anyone be like that? I thought guys are suspose to be responsible ? why arent they, especially those i know...

i need time to recover man...but wha i really want is.... to spent time with my bf, Ryan now.. Although so many unhappy things have passed, i hope that it will make our relationship even stronger than before... as i know i will cherish him more than i did previously.. Lets work hard together dear. I LOVE U LOTS LOTS DEAR!