What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Friday, January 27, 2006
Gong Xi Fa Cai!! My anG Pow leh???
YO!
Finally today is Friday! Last Day of work of the Chicken Year!! HAHAHA. Hope next year won't need to work so hard..(i know what you guys thinking.. "erm.. JO work hard? Come on.." HAHA but i really did work hard hor..) Give me more Leave! Give me more MC! Give me more break!! Give me more SLEEP!! Most important.. Give me more $$$$$$$$ HAHA!

I always love Chinese New Year!! Time to wear my new clothes that is hanging in my cupboard!! WooHOO! Time to get Ang Bao!! Time to gamble and win big money! Huat Ah!!! Big Money! Big Money!!! Time to visit those pple whom i never seen for one whole year! Time to put on those BIG SMILE! =) Time to entertain those aunties and ah ma with ur latest current information.. (when going marry ar?? Your Bf leh, why never come? doing what now? study or working? how's work? how's school?) Time to eat all the CNY goodies! (Shit man.. time to become fat!!!) hahaha!! I think every CNY is about the same. hahaha! but the Ang Bao money is getting lesser.. so sad. hahahaha!

Maybe becos of the holiday... i am getting the crazy virus!! People still say me Siao Char Bo lo!!! HAHA! Keep on laughing and smiling and grinning all the way lo! Cannot tahan!!! Face getting cramp liao!! HAHAHA "Me happy.. You Happy.. We are a Happy Family.." HAHAHA!

GONG XI FA DA CAI! WO DE HONG BAO KUAI KUAI LAI!!! HAHAHAH!