What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Just wIsH time Will Stop.... we Miss you!

By a blink of an eye, it is already end of February. One of my best friend, JT has went back to Australia yesterday. Went to airport to send her off yesterday, and the feeling was the same as the first time she left for Australia for her studies.. Her eyes were red when she left the departure gates.. my heart was sad. cos i know i am going to miss her lots lots. This past 2+ months, we usually meet up almost everyday.. going for lunch and dinner together, dye our hair together, blade together, talk about our problems together, talk cok together, play together, shop together, drink bubble tea together and even attend lessons together. When you are having fun, time pass so quickly.. just sucks man.. Can't bear to let her go... but no choice.. she have to finish her Masters.. Hopefully she can finish her studies and come back to Singapore to work so that.. we can catch up with the times we miss!! Really Hope to see you soon! Miss you and luv YA! mUACK! (better be careful.. i going to be lesbian soon liao. hahaha.) wo hui deng zhe ni hui lai, wo deng zhe ni hui lai... wahahahhahhaha!!