What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Changed Completely
It has been 2 weeks since i posted up a post.... And within these 2 weeks... too many things happen.. Things happen so fast that i couldn't even catch a breath.. The pressure i am facing is just too great for me to handle... At that moment.. i really really wanted to give up.. When i was at the verge of breaking down.. i hope that someone will come and help me up... but there is no one... instead.. i have people who push me further..

i have been thinking a lot for these couple of days.. why all these are happening to me? and why things turn out to be that bad? I cried enough.. cried until eyes are swollen.. i am too tired.. and i am not going to argue or fight anymore... just going to accept whatever people tell me..

Trust is the word i wont trust anymore.. who is saying the truth is no longer impt.. just want everyone to be happy.. to those that i have offended or neglected these past few days.. want to say Sorry to you people...

Time will tell everything and i believe in that..
i will be strong and i will face it..
and i will be loving u pple always...