What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, November 07, 2005
aNother week
Another Week is over... This coming week.. is a full 5 days week. Haiz... Feeling the blues before it reaches monday. Haiz..

Just went swimming today.. and i managed to swim 14 laps!!! wooHoo!.. great excerise!!! didn't manage to tan much.. cos the sun is not strong loh... sianz... But saw something very funny..
got one gal... bring a book to the swimming pool to read loh!!!! Lame.. In the water leh... she is not very tall.. and the water is 1.5m... so she have to machiam raise her head and hand higher to keep the book out of the water... Damn lame leh... want to read a book... go home n read lar...
Then also saw the same guy that was at the swimming pool last week... he a bit lame also... his hp ring.. then another stranger hp also ring.. but the guy was not around... so when the guy return to his place.. he go tell that guy... "Hey, your hp got msg leh... just now i hear the ring then i thought is my hp.. but it is yours..." wah liao.. lame loh... this kind of thing also must tell.. somemore he dunno that guy one loh... i and ryan was like... DUH..... hahahahaa

Okie... now is 1:40am liao.. time to zzzzzzzz liao.. feeling abit feverish now.. dunno isiist becos of the tan or i am sick liao.. hahaha. Hope this week will pass fast fast... take care and cheers!