What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Sunday, October 30, 2005
back In reality
me back in Singapore.. back to the reality.. tomo got to work.. haiz.. which is the most SIANZ thingy. haiz.. why do we have to work??? Crap la.. Just came back from Phuket this morning.. woke up at 5 plus!! and i slept at 3 plus 4 last night.. feeling damn tired now.. but i just dun feel like sleeping...

This trip.. was quite okok for me.. didn't really enjoyed myself. Not much things to buy there too. maybe just a vacation for me to get away from Singapore and to accompany my dear ba... Actually didn't really accompany my dear.. spent most of my time with the two naughty little kids.. hehhee. Bought 1 pink cap, 1 bag, 2 tshirt, 1 jeans, 1 bikini, 1 compass and 1 dive log book for myself.. that's all...

This morning.. dunno why.. dun feel very good.. must be my mood swing again.. or maybe i am just too tired.. last night around 1plus.. drank one tall can of heineken with my "bed buddy". hahaha.. I think he drink until gila liao. hahaha.

When u r having fun.. time pass so fast.. but when it comes to work or study.. time pass like snail.. haiz.. just like tomo.. wonder how time can pass.......