What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
HoHoHo! Merry Christmas!!
hellO EverYOne! Xmas is around the corner and i want to wish everyone a joyful and fruitful Merry Xmas!!

Although many "Not so Good" things have been happening these few months, i am still standing strong. I will survive! hehhee. Hopefully 2006 will be a brand new and better start for me and everyone! Thanks for all the encouragment and help you guys have helped me with.. i am really grateful!! Want to say a Big...... THANK YOU! :)

One more thing.... I MISS DIVING!!!! can't wait for monsoon to be over.. now getting stress over work liao... need to relax!!! hehhehe. Today company having xmas lunch.. must eat to my fill... but Shit .. getting too fat... need to go on diet soon...sianz.... anyone want to go on diet together? hehehe

anyway.. Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year!!!