What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, November 14, 2005
Life has changed......
Feeling so bored now.. maybe becos is monday blues ba.. couldn't take MC today liao... cos last week already took. hehehe

Actually.. i don't take MC quite often one... but dunno why people have the concept in their head that i always take MC... They also think that i in office is zo bo... only know to stare at the computer.. or maybe sleep in the server room... am i that bad? me actually is hardworking one.. hehehe.. but that depends on how the company treats me.. and what kind of job i have to do.. Really find this job no meaning at all.... Anyone want to employ me? hahaha...

Now.. me feeling a bit sad.. cos my buddy has been drifted away from me.. we no longer talk about everything under the sun liao.. sometimes.. in msn.. we also hardly talk.. i really missed those days where we can chit chat from morning till the time i knock off from work... Haiz.. Just really hope that.. after ur BMT.. we can be best of buddies again!! Take care of yourself and hope to have the chance to meet up and catch up.

To everyone.. you guys also take care! Miss you all always! =)

Cheers