What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Friday, October 14, 2005
mixed feelings...
Yo.. it has been quite sometime since i login to blog already.
Anyone miss me? I bet no one... haiz.. =(

I have just finish two papers... both papers... SUCKS! haiz.. dunno isist becos i never study enough or... my brain is just too relax to remember any bloody information. One more last paper to go!! The toughest among all.. Pscyhology!!! sianz... why did i take up psychology??? I don't even know any single bit of thing!! Got 3 bloody thick books to read, understand, memorize!! Just hope that.. the marker will give me sympathy marks to make me pass. =)

Yesterday was quite a sucky day for me... dunno why i am so sad about something small... Haiz.. maybe that will help me cherish and understand things better ba...

After my exams.. i am going to totally relax myself... going on a Phuket trip on the 26th. Hope can shop shop shop till i drop and of course.. accompany my dear! hehhee. =P

Take care everyone. Cheers!