What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Relax Mode? Stress Mode?
Exams are around the corner and i am still in relax mode!! this is bad... hehhee i barely have 2 weeks left to study for 3 modules!! Thomas always ask me... BF or BP??? of cos................ must be BP lar!!! you must be guessing what the hell is BF and BP.. hehehe.. BF stands for Bao Fail, BP is Bao Pass! hehehe. Must study harder... cannot let him see me not up!!

Last weekend went diving.. it has been a long time since i went diving liao... i am already back to my fair skin.... hehehe. Didn't tan much from this trip also cause it was raining on Sunday... sianz... hehehe.. Got cuts on my hand.. damn pain!! . sobsob.. Overall this trip is not bad.. the divers are quite fun.. in the same frequency ba.. hahaha.

Just can't wait for exams to be over... i need motivation... study study study study... study study study.... study study... STUDY!