What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, September 05, 2005
i feel better..
hey everyone..
once again.. it is monday blues!! hehhee.. don't really feel the blues today.. just feeling restless. no mood to work... but the thing is... i am feeling better. thanks for all your concern!

Yesterday was my beloved sister bday.. just want to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and stay happy always! Tomo is also one of beloved "sister" NICOLE birthday.... wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! stay cheerful and healthy.. of cos my god son/daughter too!! (must be good boy/girl, tomo ur mummy bday.. must make her feel good hor) haha!!

One of my best buddy is going NS soon.. feeling a bit sad and i know i will miss his company.. but i know the friendship between me n him will stay strong!! Buddy agree? hehhee. even you are selected to go for your studies... just GO for it! i am sure everyone will still stay the same one... dun worry too much.. in the worst case.. i will still be here and be your buddy!! i will still wait and go diving with ya.. hehehe. brighten up! that's what u always tell me rite?

Lucky is feeling better.. getting more active.. althought still cant stand very well.. thanks for all your concern!! i am sure in a few months time, he will be back to his normal self.. walking and running!! hehhee.

Love you guys!!