What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Life sucks!!
Life sucks to the max!!! Recently, so many things happen.. Just can't understand why bad things must come all at one go... how can anyone take it!! In my msn contact list, i am seeing all the depressed nicks... including mine... i am losing the meaning of my survival...

I have finally completed all my tma!! feeling a bit relief... but i still got to study for my exams.. sobsob... on monday at SIM, guess who i saw!! i saw my long long long lost poly friend!!! He is someone who actually leave a very deep impact in my poly life... (hehhe.. not bf la) i am really happy that he is safe n sound... hahaha! Really miss those poly days... when one group of us just go out and have fun! organise chalet... talk cok.. play games.. sit at coffee house and just talk about everything... study together.. Life is great then..... but now... life just sux! I am trying to find back the days i have before...

Pple say life is short, play hard.. For those who are depressed like me.. Dun GIVE UP!! We have to fight through this stage! We will fight it together!! Let us find our meaning of life!! In the worst case... you still got ME!!! :)