What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, September 12, 2005
A brand new week
it is monday again! work again!! my friend tell me i should just wake up and smile to myself in the mirror and my day will be brighten up. hehhee.. me dun even have the time to look at myself in the mirror as i am always late for work!! the moment i wake up.. Must JUMP up from bed and grab my towel to bathe! hehhee. i think i too piggy liao.. lazy..... heheehee!

I got my new haircut!! hehhee.. got a funky kind of haircut.. now left very little hair only.. hehehe.. but easier to maintain.. save on shampoo too!!

Now i attending a boring meeting.. but i dun care.. still blog.. still msn.. still day dreaming.. hahha
can't stand that mushroom head man!!! i can stand my manager as well!!! Just now, i send a email to him regarding application of leave, he dun believe i got that much remaining leave.. now he request to go through the records from 2002 to now!!! kaoz! i dun care... dun let me take leave.. NVM! i take MC! heheehe..

Today must pia finish the last assignment!!! must pia pia pia!!!! finish assignment.. then must study for my exams liao!!! no time!!! i need time!!!!! somemore i going diving this weekend... dying liao.... haiz... god bless me...