What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Friday, September 02, 2005
emotional jo
begining to wonder... why recently i am so emotional? I simply listen to a sad song... my tears will automatically flow.. this is getting too sucky.. everyone is telling me to be strong.. and i tried and tried and tried.. but i failed... =(

ryan is going for trip this weekend.. it has been a long time since his last dives.. just want him to enjoy this trip and take a break from me.. cos i think i have been showing my sianzness to him.. although he say he understand how i feel, who can really understand what i am feeling and going through? it is more than what other people see it from the surface..

every morning i have to wake up early... and now i feed lucky his medicine until i pek cek. I will scold him.. and even thought of giving up.. just dun feed! he dun want to eat... then dun eat.. spent a lot of money on it.. JUST WASTE IT BA! but i just see him.. can't even stand up.. it hurts me so much...

tomo lucky is going for acupuncture again.. need money again.... i think ask the vet to do it on me instead... i need to destress....