What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
**Hopes**
Hope... which is define as the active, positive expectation of something in the future.. These are the things that i really HOPE for now...
1. Lucky's Speedy Recovery
2. Complete my assignments asap
3. Motivation to start on my revision for my exams
4. Time..... just wish it will stop...
5. Unlimited Money

Brought lucky for his acupuncture session during lunch time.. Damn ex sia... each session is $84! and need twice a week! The doctor say need around 2-4 months before he can fully recover.. i think by then.. you can see me... i am already dead. Somemore he gave me a packet of chinese medicine which cost me freaking $60!! i already have a hard time feeding him those western medicine liao.... now still got chinese medicine to feed... somemore need to feed him 1 hour before/after the western medicine.. which mean.. i have to wake up extra extra early. I am DYING.. soon i will be hagged and bankrupt!

Haiz.. i am not sure the acupuncturist is good anot or whether he can help lucky a not.. he seems not very professsional to me.. haiz.. i dunno... i really dunno...

i need a support man..... i am falling down........ breaking down......... depressed......