What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
mood swing
i think i am having the mood swing... nothing can describe what i am feeling now.. it is indeed more than words. hehee.

Yesterday went to do TMA with tiff at IMM Mac. Although doing TMA is a boring task, we did have some laughter seeing those photos in my laptop like those dive pictures i took when i took my open water course. I indeed look so so so ku ku loh.. i see liao.. i also cannot tahan myself man! WHo the hell is that!! cant believe is me!! hahaha. Tiff laugh until stomach cramp. hehhee. We manage to finish 1/4 of our assignment... at least better than nothing lar.. hahaha. We have 3 assignments to finish!!.. dying soon... Somemore my exams are so damn freaking near... i really need time to study... not enough time already... haiz... i haven't touch my textbook since i take the first lesson. terrible!! now must do my last minute reading.. sianz.. always hate this..

After doing tma, went home... suspose to read on my textbook but in the end msn.. hehhee. But i had a heart to heart chat with one of my buddy... really grateful to that person that listen to all my crappy stuffs... After the chat.. i felt better... heheehee.

I hope my rainy days will be over soon.. i need the SUN! i need to it to brighten up my life!!