What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
my poor baby
Yesterday was a very sad day for me... After coming back happily from work.. i open the door and saw lucky can't even stand. I was stunned. He tried to stand up but then he fell down again and again. I was totally shocked. I quickly carried him.. at first i thought maybe he lie down too long then leg cramp or what.. but i realised it was not that simple... something very very serious has happen...

I carried him all the way... until now my hand has no strength... shiver even i take a cup of water... At that moment, i was a bit lost. No one was at home, ryan working overtime, parents out for dinner... brother was outside.... I had lesson yesterday..but i decided to skip it and bring lucky to the vet.

Luckily, the vet was not crowded... the doctor say that.. lucky right side is paralysis that's why. She suspect is slipped disc problem. nerve that led to the spinal is hurt or damage.. she gave lucky 3 injections.. and medicine to eat.. and ask me to go back tomo to see how is lucky condition. Currently, lucky is still the same... can't stand...... so sad seeing him in this state.. previously he is always running and jumping about. and now... what he can do is just to lie down..
Even he pee, he has to pee laying down!! but luckily.. he has no problems in peeing or shitting..

I really hope that he will be ok soon. i want to see lucky back running and jumping!! i miss him scratching the door... miss him jumping on me... miss him running to door when i reach home... i really miss him so so so much... Lucky.. i will be always here for u.. get well SOON baby!!