What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, July 25, 2005
I am back!!
Hi!!
I am back!! anyone miss me??? hahhaha.

Although i am back, still have holiday mood leh!! DIE! NO mood to do anything at all!!
The stress is coming.. i can feel it right now!! Totally sucks... i have assignment to hand in next tuesday and i haven't even start on it at all.. Somemore.. i going diving this weekend!! Sianz... totally sianz man.. Somemore just tell me how i can survive with all this kind of stress..

Work is stress too.. come back.. server got some freaking problem.. hardware failed. haiz! Why not the whole system crash??!! then i no need to work already. HAHA.. dreaming.... continue dreaming... hahaha.

Recently heard a lot of couple problems, also dunno why... now in fashion ??? haiz... must remember to cherish everyone especially your loved ones...

okok. i have to eat my lunch liao... sad.. eat in office.. no mood to eat outside also. haiz.. what a boring monday...