What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
It has been a long time..
YOyoyoyo!

Paiseh... so so so long never blog already.. Aiyah... my life is so stress... where got time to blog leh... didn't even have time for shopping!!. But heng... i am going bangkok this friday to Sunday. CAN SHOP TILL I DROP!! hahaha. Everyone ... don't miss me hor.... i will miss you guys one.. hahhaa. This trip me going with my family.. poor ryan dont have the chance to go.. cos he can't take leave.. so sad... but i think he will enjoy himself in singapore with his friends.. I am departuring on Friday morning around 7am.. Anyone want to bid me farewell? HAHAHA.. i guess nobody.. sob sob...

After coming back from bangkok then is TMA time again!! wah liao... sianz again... stress again... hate that feeling.. Exams also coming soon.. dunno how... haiz... i think need a lot of time to read all the textbook!! haven't even read one textbook since school start. hahaha JIALAT!

Me feeling hungry liao... Time to eat my bread liao and drink my hot hot coffee!! That's all folks!
Take care man/woman !!