What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Thursday, June 23, 2005
a sleepy afternoon
it is a sleepy afternoon.. can't wait for the weekend to arrive... dunno why this few days.. feel so depressed.. maybe it is becos of the stress.. i haven't even complete on one assignment.. so pathetic.. studies sux man...

working sux too... sometimes i really hate my job.. can't wait to resign and apply for another job.. but sometimes i think about the flexibility i have in this company.. and the convenience.. very near my house... then i will force myself to stay here... but it is totally wasting my time n my skills.. can't learn anything.. keep on doing back the same old thing.. then somemore surrounding me are all evil pple... hahaha.. it is a tough choice i have to make.. .. i give myself one more year the most in this company... then byebye..

i need someone to come and tell me.. i want u to be in my company... HAHA.. wonder will there be a day like that? someone pls tell me.......