What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, June 20, 2005
Stress
it has been a very long time since i blog... now in my mind, i have only the word "stress".... i always hate this feeling... I haven't enjoy myself for this past few months.. the next few months i think life will be worst for me as i have to prepare for my exams... WAH LIAO!!! shen ar... jiu jiu wo ba!! really need someone to help me..with.. EVERYTHING!! especially my assignments...

My hair i think turning white in color already. need to complete 3 bloody irritating assignments... How to finish???!!! i am already tied up with my work... why my school must be cruel... It is really a torture to study.. ARGH!! maybe i should go appeal and ask for refund!! I DUN WANT TO STUDY LIAO!! hahaha. i think if i manage to study finish my degree.. i think i got to pamper myself a lot... go LONG LONG LONG holiday! erm... i think end of this year.. must go liao.. haha.. provided i got $$$... any sugar daddy??

Hope i can finish my assignments ASAP. Pray for me. =(