What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, October 30, 2006
Another weekend has past...
so fast.. another weekend over liao!! why does sat and sun pass so fast.. and monday to friday so so so slow.. must be the blues... sianz. Exams is around the corner.. and i haven't start studying for it. Kaoz.. Dunno what the hell i am doing also. been slacking around too much. The moment.. i open my book to read.. my eyes auto close... "on pilot drive".. hehee.

This weekend.. went to Hantu to dive.. i should say assist dear in teaching open water. sianz man.. Visibility sucks as usual.. nothing to see.. but still okie.. can practise my skills and navigation. =)

Didn't see alicia for quite some time liao.. too bz liao.. hope to see her soon! can't wait to pinch her rosy and chubby cheeks.


我是大哥大!赌神!