What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Monday, February 04, 2008
Feedback on Samsung T10
Yo guys!

It been ages since i update my blog. Hopefully people still remember me. hehee.

Recently, i have got a Samsung T10 mp3 player and also a bluetooth headset to try it out from Ripploevox. When i first receive it, i was very eager to try it out especially the bluetooth headset. =). Although i was impressed by the outlook of the mp3 player as it look very "common" to me but what's new in this mp3 player is the bluetooth connectivity. I find this feature very useful as it allow me to connect to my headset wireless!! which save the hassle of having wires all taggled up. The headset was the coolest, it allow me to listen to music, connect to handphone to answer calls. The clarity of the sound is also quite good.

The interface of the mp3 player is quite fanciful and also animated which is very suitable for teenagers and also childrens. However i think that it not that appropriate for working adults as they might think it is quite childish. There are pros and cons in every mp3 player i would say. The design of it is slim and trendy, however it look too "common". The interface is a bit childish but the features is quite completed as in there are many features such as the equaliser, theme selections, etc.

The internal memory of the mp3 player is moderate for people who just want to listen to music and maybe short clips of video because 2 gig of memory is insufficient for people who wish to store and view movies. I also think that the screen is too small to view movies but just nice for viewing photos and short clips.

Check out this small wacky clips on the Samsung T10. No more messy and irritating wires.