What about me?
  • Name : Joanna Ong
  • Age : 24
  • Country : Singapore
Me ar..i am quite antisocial, but heng ar.. I have a lots of friends! i think majority lame friends... I love my dog Lucky, Love my bf Roger, Love my family, Love my friends.. erm..too many to mention who... Love everyone that loves me! hahaha!
Links
Friday, May 18, 2007
Back from 2 weeks of diving!
It's a long time since i update my blog. =) paiseh.. didn't have time to update it. Me just came back from Sabah! Have been on leave for 2 weeks.. destress from work.. Just Dive and Dive and Dive. Damn SHiok!

This trip was very fruitful. Went to many places to dive.
Some of the places went:
  • Lankayan
  • Sipadan
  • Kapalai
  • Mabul
  • Mataking
  • Singamata
  • Mantabuan
  • Roach Reef

Saw many things i never see b4. Leopard shark, lots of white tip and black tip sharks, and everywhere is turtles! Took tons of pictures too! i am still in the midst of uploading up the pictures.. Too many already. Click to view it This trip also trained my photography skillz.. especially in taking macro stuffs! Will try to upload the pictures asap.

Take care guys!

Cheers!